Thursday, February 8, 2007

"95% candy, 5% other"

I decided to clean out my desk the other day, and the sheer amount of candy I found within was appalling, even to me. Here's a short list of some of my secret stash (keep in mind that I store most of my candy in the pantry:

top right drawer
  • golden boronia cappuccino crunchy nougat, made in australia
  • kopiko coffee-milk candy, from thailand
  • some korean melonball candy
  • heards, barley sugar, from australia
top left drawer
  • ghirardelli dark chocolate squares (mint, 60% dark, and raspberry filling)
  • two bags of haribo happy-cola gummi candy
  • chinese "white rabbit" candy
  • some nonpareil gummy bears
  • various fruit flavored korean candy
middle left drawer
  • fazer finlandia vodka candy, from iceland
  • hershey's cherry cordial creme kisses
  • two bags of hershey's chocolate mint kisses
  • milky way caramels
The amusing part is that I used to hoard mini-doughnuts and doughnut holes in my drawers for easy access. I'm made of candy!

No comments: